Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guess what? It's Wednesday! And I finished a project much earlier than expected so it's time for a confessions post. Enjoy!

-I am currently obsessed with the San Diego Zoo's Elephant Cam. It's pretty much up every time I'm on a computer. At work, at home or in the open lab. It's dark at the zoo, if any of you were wondering.
-I am the BIGGEST wimp when it comes to the cold. I walk through as many buildings as I can on my way home from work just so I don't have to be out in the cold.
-I definitely had ice-cream for dinner tonight. (Sorry Mom).
-I have this secret dream of being an Olympian someday. My game plan: find a really obscure Olympic sport, master it and make the Olympic team. Easy enough, right?
-I watched this video today at work and I was laughing so hard I was crying. There are few things that are funnier than middle school kids falling down. (I only feel a little bad..... Never mind, I don't. It's hilarious).
- I LOVE Raisin Bran. Love it. The Western Family kind from Macey's. (I realize that's oddly specific). I've been eating it for the last week and it is heaven and a half.
-Not really a confession, but this is the link to the kickstarter for the capstone I'm working on this semester, check it out, and help us out if you feel so inclined :)

Happy Wednesday!

Love, Brontë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs