Just a Life Update

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Surprise! The blog got a make-over. I'm pretty pleased with it, and since it took FOREVER to get everything figured out, it won't be changing for a while (at least a year... maybe). So hooray for new blog designs.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to blog lately so here's a brief overview of Life as of Late:
-On a High Arid Plain, the capstone film I've been working on all semester was filmed the past two weekends. That actually deserves its own post (which is currently in the works) so stay tuned.
-I wrote a 6 page paper on Mean Girls. Don't you wish you were in my major?
-I finally got a Cafe Rio burrito after intensely craving one for 3 weeks.
-I got my tax return that made that burrito possible.
-Laundry happened. (Always worth noting).
-I ate a pound of chocolate covered cinnamon bears in less than 2 hours.
-I failed miserably at April Fool's Day by not pulling any pranks whatsoever. Mostly because I forgot it was happening. Although it's hard to top 2006 anyway.
-My mom and I saw Pride & Prejudice at BYU. ("Pardon my stealth...")

All in all it's been pretty great. All I need is to survive the last two weeks of the semester, which may be difficult because I have about 1,000 projects due before then but it will all be worth it.... Right?

Love, Brontë

1 comment:

  1. April 1, 2006 begs explaining. I could have eaten those gummies in an hour. I think I want to major in your major; what is it again? And, I love the new blog design and you! Hang in there these next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs