Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Well it looks like it's confession time again.

-When I'm home alone I turn "All I Do Is Win" all the way up and dance like a maniac.
-Sodalicious retweeted me the other day and I was way more excited than I should have been.
-I'm taking a storyboarding class and we're supposed to fill one page in our sketch book each day, but I am SO BAD at drawing and a perfectionist so it's a daily struggle. My sketch book is full of attempted figure drawings that really just look like sausage people.
-School is kicking my butt right now. I was excited to be busy again, but now that it happened, all I want to do is watch Parks & Rec all day every day. The grass is always greener I guess.
-I have been bringing a bag of goldfish crackers with me wherever I go this week. Because I'm five.
-I am seriously considering getting rid of all my pants and just wearing leggings for the rest of my life.
-I spent a really long time working on a playlist of music I love, and I still just listen to the same 4 songs on repeat.
-I never did finish The Sun Also Rises. Instead I read Mindy Kaling's biography. #notsorry
-I've gotten a grand total of 9 hours of sleep this week, so Dr Pepper has been a big part of my life. Also I skipped the gym this morning. So much for a healthy lifestyle.

Happy Wednesday!

Love, Brontë

P.S. Shout out to Erin who also sometimes does Wednesday Confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs