Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another Wednesday, another set of confessions:

-I have listened to Maroon 5's song Sugar over 200 times in the past 5 days. Not ashamed.
-The last time I showered was Sunday night. It's Wednesday. Sorry everyone.
-I was on campus for 12.5 hours today and only cried once. So we're calling it a success.
-I was so overwhelmed today that I took a 30 minute Parks & Rec break and it was a Treat Yo' Self episode so I feel completely justified.
-I attended 4 major social events this past weekend, which is more than I've been to in the last two semesters combined. Fun was had.
-I've recently become addicted to podcasts and I barely watch TV anymore. (That'll change this weekend when The Walking Dead comes back on.) It's probably a good thing.
-My stress level this week is dangerously close to combustion levels.

Happy Wednesday!

Love, Brontë

P.S. This is a link to the kickstarter for a project I'm working on. If you can spare a dollar or $5 or $20 it would be much appreciated!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/motheroftheyear/mother-of-the-year-webseries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs