Today, Right Now

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life goes by so fast, and I feel like I miss too much of it. I forget what happened three days ago, and maybe it's not important to remember everything, but in 5, 10, 15 years I know I'll wish I had more of a record of who I was, even on an ordinary Tuesday like today. So this is a personal inventory. Today, Right Now.

Name: Brontë Judith Campbell
Age: 21 years 8 months and 9 days old
Hair Color: Brown
Wearing: Green running shorts, grey long-sleeve pajama shirt with picture of mistletoe on it, matching pink and white socks (surprisingly)
Current City: Provo, UT
Religion: LDS (Mormon)
Political Party/Views: Moderate (although I'm considering joining the "Rent Is Too Damn High" party, because that's really what's applicable to me right now)
School: Brigham Young University - First Year Senior studying Media Arts (film)
Relationship Status: Single (and mostly loving it)
Last Movie Watched: The 400 Blows
Last Book Read For Pleasure: The Happiness Project (because let's be real, the last book I actually read was a textbook) 
Currently Listening To: Sugar by Maroon 5 (on repeat)
Last Thing Eaten: Raspberry Cream Cheese ice-cream from the Creamery
Worst Habit: Procrastination
Current Stress Level: 7.5 out of 10
Best Thing That Happened Today: Getting a letter from my sister Aimee
Worst Thing That Happened Today: Waking up 45 minutes late
Current Obsessions: Podcasts and finding the right iPhone case
If I Had Free Time I Would: Blog more, watercolor, learn Photoshop, work on my screenplay
Last Time I Cried: This morning listening to a podcast
Last Phone Conversation With: Aimee
Current Emotion: Content with stressed undertones
Projects Currently Working On: Mother of the Year (web series), Video Game Studies Symposium Exhibit
Success Of The Day: Getting all my groceries for under $70

Love, Brontë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs