Just Some Resolutions

Friday, January 2, 2015

I absolutely love making resolutions. The crazy organizational part of my brain always has a field day at the beginning of January setting goals, making resolutions and doing general life planning. I wish I could say I was as diligent at keeping my resolutions as I am at making them, but that is unfortunately not the case. This is what my resolution making looked like this year: 


I actually read The Happiness Project in November, and I love the idea of setting goals and making a conscious effort to be more happy. I definitely used this book as a guide when I was making my own resolutions this year.

I like to make my goals in categories. Physical, Spiritual, Health, Financial, Academic, Social, Fun/Happiness, Organization and Other. The last three categories tend to change depending on what I feel like I want to work on, but the first six tend to be pretty constant. I won't bore you with all the resolutions and goals I made or am working on, but I'll share a few.

2015 Resolutions 
- Save money
- Stop procrastinating
- Check at least one thing off my bucket list
- Read for pleasure
- Run a 10k
- Take your vitamins
- Remember birthdays
- Pay it forward
- Take pictures
- Attend the Temple at least twice a month
- Show up - parties, events, wedding receptions
- Get up the FIRST time the alarm rings
- Take the stairs
- Do laundry more frequently
- Choose happiness

May your 2015 be full of surprises, excitement, joy and growth.

Love, Brontë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs