Apologies and a Promise to Be Better

Monday, June 22, 2015

I would be 0% surprised if nobody even checks this blog anymore. I haven't written since February and I have a new URL that I told nobody about, so even if you did want to read it you wouldn't have been able to find it! I fully intended to write a post right after I changed it..... Aaaand then I didn't. It's not even that I didn't have anything to blog about, I just could not bring myself to sit down and actually do it for some reason. 

But. 

I'm very sorry, and I'm turning over a new leaf. There are actually lots of exciting things happening in my life right now, and I want to keep track of them, and because I'm only slightly better at blogging than journaling, so we're going to give this another shot, and I will try my very hardest to blog more consistently. 

Are we good? 

Good. 

Look for a post later this week that's actually interesting. 

Love, Brontë  

P.S. The new URL is life-out-of-frame.blogspot.com in case you missed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs