Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hey remember when I used to do these? And my last one was in February? Well never fear, Wednesday Confessions are back!

-I've recently developed an obsession with house plants, particularly succulents. I bought myself two small ones, and since then I've read about 30 articles about potting, propagating, and taking care of succulents. I'm worse than a first time parent.
-I bought myself a subscription to National Geographic just so I could get more mail.
-It's my week off and somehow I haven't watched Netflix at all. I'm both shocked and impressed with myself.
-I made banana bread for the first time ever yesterday, and it actually tasted pretty good. Maybe someday I'll achieve Domestic Goddess status.
-I am eternally sick and tired of Marvel movies. I haven't seen any of the sequels or the new Avengers movie, and I don't plan to for a while. I feel like I'm watching the same plot over and over again, just with different characters, and I get SO bored. #unpopularopinion (Sidenote: I started Daredevil on Netflix, and while I did enjoy it, I still haven't finished it and I started watching in April so....)
-I've been hit hard by the wanderlust again, and I have a trip to Morocco almost completely planned out for next May after I graduate. The only question will be whether or not I will actually be able to fund it. Stay tuned.
-I actually love 80-90 degree weather, so this week has been BLISS.

Love, Brontë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs