And we Danced. And we Cried. And we Laughed. And had a Really Really Really Good Time.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Today is momentous because I am officially DONE with all of my finals. (Okay that was a lie I actually have to go to one more screening of our projects, BUT I am done with all my schoolwork for the semester). Things have been pretty crazy around here because of finals and all, but hasn't been even close to terrible.

Important Stuff that Happened Recently:
-I worked on the art crew of a couple anti-drunk driving commercials. Lots of fun, lots of tired. (Look for a post about those later).
-I went to J-Dawgs and this happened:
J-Dawgs Guy: Hey, you come here a lot don't you?
Me: Yeah.....
J-Dawgs Guy: Yeah, I feel like I saw you in here the other day. Polish dawg with just sauce?
Me: Yeah.....
J-Dawgs Guy: Don't worry it's not a bad thing. *Hands me my polish dawg with just sauce* What's your name?
Me: Brontë. *Takes food and exits as quickly as possible*
 So now I'm on a first name with the J-Dawgs people. Maybe I should stop going there every other day..... Nah.
-Kristen and I discovered that we're basically the same person. We match our clothes and our hair and we finish each others sentences and say the same things at the same time. Not even on purpose. It's a little scary.


-So much free food happened. It's been glorious. Especially since I haven't been grocery shopping since the beginning of March. From surprise pizza deliveries at work to Easter dinner with friends/family to class parties and a work BBQ, I've been one happy girl.
-Several solo Katy Perry dance parties happened. Also Just Dance has been played a lot in our apartment this week. Sometimes dancing it out is the only thing that works.
-Ian and I made a much needed late night donut run. Best friends and donuts are always a good choice.


-I definitely destroyed four DVDs in an attempt to make one for my TMA 185 final. Thankfully my TA Rae is a saint and helped me finally get it right. I'm also proud to say that I made one all by myself today. So hooray college for teaching me important life skills like how to burn a DVD. Thankfully there was only a minimal amount of tears involved.
-I learned the keyboart shortcut for this ---> ë on a Mac. Life changing. 
-I am finally almost caught up on the Walking Dead. Which means my zombie nightmares are making a comeback. #worthit #can'tstopwon'tstop
-I impulse bought a new set of running clothes online. Hopefully that will motivate me to actually go running this summer. The fact that I bought them online instead of getting up and going to the store is not promising.
-This picture happened. So much happiness.


Happy Finals Week, Y'all. One Day More.

Love, Brontë

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs