Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Because it's still Wednesday for 15 more minutes.

-I am completely obsessed with the Humans of New York facebook page. I check it hourly. #noshame.
-I HATE the word selfie. HATE it. It's almost worse than moist, and that's saying something.
-I wore the same exact outfit 3 days in a row this past weekend. I almost made it to four, but my roommates put their foot (feet?) down. So I wore a different sweater and pair of leggings.
-I watched Batman Begins a few nights ago and Scarecrow has been in every single one of my dreams since then. It's terrifying.
-I'm trying to eat healthier this spring/summer to make up for all the J-Dawgs and Slab pizzas I had winter semester (which is an embarrassing amount) but now all I want is cookie dough. Self discipline is hard.
-It's only been a week since school got out and already my sleep cycles are destroyed. Someone come take my Netflix away.
-Sometimes I make up nicknames for people in my head and then I accidentally call them by their made up nickname to their face. It's pretty awkward but also kind of hilarious.
-The amount of free food I got today was fantastic. Italian Ice, Pizza and Soft Pretzels, respectively.

Happy Wednesday!

Love, Brontë 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs