Just Living the Dream

Sunday, June 1, 2014

So sorry for the disappearance from blogging. I meant to make this a weekly thing, and I've clearly failed miserably at that so let's just start over shall we?

If you've talked to me at all in the past 6 months or so, you'll know that this past semester was absolutely insane for me. Thankfully I absolutely LOVED what I was doing so all the stress was so worth it. I got to work on a couple really fun sets (see this post for a more about the capstone I worked on). I also got to work on the Art Crew for a couple anti-drunk driving commercials the last couple weeks of the semester which were SO much fun. See the video below:
                      

                        

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to put the other one in this post but here's a link that should take you to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYQQBoc6bk

Sometimes I have to take a step back and pinch myself to make sure this is real life.

I also got to work on a smaller project for a production company thing that some of my friends put together called Six Week Cinema. It's a really cool idea, and if you're interested you can check out the Facebook page, or if you're feeling especially generous, here's a link to our Indiegogo, where you can donate to our current and future projects! (Okay, shameless self promotion over).

Anyway, in case you thought that all I ever did was film projects (which is only semi accurate) here's what else I've been up to:

-I turned 21! Now I can officially adopt a child, buy a gun and have a sideways driver's license. Livin' the dream kids.

Oh you know, just a birthday picture with some of my favorite humans.

 -My family did a 5k of sorts for my grandpa's birthday. He's a big runner, so for his birthday we collectively ran/walked/crawled 75 miles. It was lots of fun and we got cool T-shirts. My family is kind of the greatest.
-My birthday buddy Ashlin and I went on our annual birthday date. This year it was crepes at Roll Up Cafe in Orem. Guys. It was soooo good. Nutella and Oreos on a crepe is the best invention ever. It was also open mic night, and there were some..... Interesting performers. One group sang the National Anthem with "choreography". All I'm gonna say is that it ended with one guy ripping his shirt off and swinging it like a helicopter over his head. 'Murica. Thankfully there was a super talented guy who followed that train wreck. Also I'm sad we forgot to take a picture.
-I started exploring Provo. That might sound silly, seeing as how I'm from Provo, but since I moved across town for college I've realized there is so much of it that I haven't explored yet. And I love it. I've made lots of fun discoveries, and I've fallen more and more in love with this place I call Home. Hometown Exploring. I highly recommend it. 
-Kristen, Hans and I celebrated Memorial day by going to Sammy's for Pie Shakes and Burgers. It was a very good decision.

-I bought a copy of Tina Fey's book Bossypants and literally the first two pages completely justified the $9.00 I spent on it. I want to be her when I grow up.

Anyway I'm going to try to be more consistent at posting for the two of you who actually read this, but no promises ;)

Until next time! 


Love, Brontë

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping me posted. I must be one of the 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be number 2 then :) Happy extremely belated birthday!! You're beautiful btw!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs