Wednesday Confessions

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's been a while since I last blogged, so here are some confessions for your Wednesday:

-I am currently OBSESSED with The Walking Dead. I know I've mentioned this before, but recently the obsession has reached new heights. I got Kristen started on watching it and then we finished season 4 together. Now in addition to waiting for season 5 to get here, I've been watching hours of behind-the-scenes footage, listening to the soundtrack obsessively, reading tons and tons of articles about it, and I've even looked to see if there are any crew openings. I have a problem.
-I've been sick for the past week and a half which means I've basically given myself a free pass to do absolutely nothing. My days consist of going to work, coming home, making toast, putting on pajamas, and watching The Office for 5 hours straight. No regrets.
-I've been looking forward to this week for a long time, because not only does Taylor get back from her mission TODAY, but Lauren comes back from London Friday night, and Maddie comes back from Florida on Sunday. I can't even express how excited I am that I get to see three of my favorite long lost girls this week!
-I have recently become addicted to travel blogs. My wanderlust has been majorly kicking in this summer and since I'm way too poor to travel anywhere, I've had to content myself with living vicariously through strangers.

Anyway, I hope you are all having wonderful summer adventures!

Happy Wednesday!

Love, Brontë

1 comment:

  1. You're the cutest. Hang out with me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs